It’s summer and the little ones just want to have fun! We make learning about marine science amazing, with art activities, games, and coastal adventures.
- Daily from 10am – 3pm
- Ages 6-10
- $200 (Inquire about Scholarships)
- Limited to 12 explorers
- Drop off will be different each day; schedules will be provided prior to camp date.
Mendocino Coast Discovery Camp ~
Come discover the wonders of our beautiful coast. Four fun-filled days and an overnight on the last night will fill our campers with marine adventures galore. From marine mammals, to beach clean ups, to river adventures, to helping with dockside urchin sampling in Noyo harbor, campers will get a truly unique look at the Mendocino coast.
Details of activities TBA
- Ages 11-15
- $250 (Inquire about Scholarships)
- Limited to 12 campers
- Drop off will be different each day; schedules will be provided
- Camp involves a few long walks or hikes
Please complete the registration steps below. Space will not be reserved for your camper until all the paperwork is received.
- Pay your registration fee on our Donate Page, indicating the camp you are interested in. You can also mail your payment (PO Box 1321 Fort Bragg, CA 95437) or drop off at the office (155C Cypress Street, Fort Bragg). If you are interested in learning more about our scholarships, email us at [email protected]
- Download Waiver Form here, sign and return and upload below or email ([email protected]), mail or drop off at the our office (see above).
- Complete the following registration form hit submit button.
Your camper’s space will not be reserved until all steps are compete. Registration Closed one week prior to camp start date or when camp is full.