A reception, silent and live auction benefitting the Noyo Center for Marine Science’s educational programs.
September 15th, 2019
2:00pm to 5:00pm
Noyo Harbor Inn
$100 per person ~ Reserve Tickets Now
Drinks and appetizers featuring sustainably caught seafood will be served along with refreshments, wine, and beer.
Guest speaker and Noyo Center Science Advisor, Jeff Jacobsen will share his experiences with the wide variety of cetaceans – whales, dolphins and porpoises – along the northern California Coast.
Our annual live and silent auctions feature unique coastal experiences, fine art, and other local goodies. Sheriff, Tom Allman joins us as our live auctioneer, one of his many unique talents.
Musical performance by Symphony of the Redwoods musician Marcia Sloan creates the perfect ambiance in the beautiful riverside setting of the Noyo Harbor Inn. The picturesque Inn is also an inspirational setting for our plein air artist, Suzi Long, who will be creating a work of art live during the event.
This event is graciously sponsored by:
Preview of auction items listed below (more to come!)
- Whale Watching Tour from the sky (for 2)
- Guided Solar Boat Cruise up Big River (up to 8)
- Garden Lunch and Harbor Cruise (up to 6)
- Wildlife Photography Lesson (for 4)
- Sustainable Seafood Dinner of choice for Four at North Coast Brewing Company
- Research Vessel Trip for Two
- Brewmaster Signed Case of Beer from North Coast Brewing Co.
- Plein Air Artwork by Suzi Long
- Behind the Scenes Tour of Thanksgiving Coffee Co. and an annual Subscription to coffee
- Four day & Three Night Stay at the Blair Cottage in Mendocino
- Local Gift Baskets