Ready to get crafty and learn some marine science at the same time? This workshop is geared to adults, go grab a glass of wine if that helps get the creativity flowing and join Sue and Sally for a fun afternoon of art and science. $30 to register, $15 for sustaining members.
REGISTER HERE. Materials list is below.
- Something to silk screen onto:
- paper for cards or blank card kit (cards with envelopes)
- blank t-shirt or canvas bag
- nylon pantyhose or knee highs
- 5-8″ or bigger embroidery hoop (depending upon size of your image)
- mod podge
- water based fabric printing ink or paints (if screening onto shirts/bags) or acrylics (if making cards)
- pieces of stiff cardboard
- blow dryer or small heater
- printed or sketched design