Located in the heart of historic Fort Bragg (338 North Main Street)
Open Daily 11 am – 6 pm; Sunday 11 am-3 pm
closed Tuesday & Thursday
- View the world’s largest killer whale skeleton
- Dive underwater without getting wet in the Ocean Immersion Dome featuring video in 360 degrees.
- Learn about the collapse of the local kelp ecosystem and the important role we can play in habitat restoration
- View an Alaskan walrus skull
- Touch the shells and exoskeletons of various intertidal creatures
- And more!
Visit our marine-themed retail shop full of local arts, crafts and Noyo gear. New items are coming each week so be sure to drop in often and bring a friend. We also have logo wear available at Harvest Market, located at 171 Boatyard Dr, Fort Bragg, CA 95437